This is The Reason Why They Give Gelatin To Sick People in Hospitals
Like us →
First and foremost, you know what gelatin really is? For those who don’t know the answer, gelatin is made of glyceine and proline, two amino acids which most people fail to consume in adequate amounts. This is because they are found in the bones, fibrous tissues, and organs which people today don’t consume anymore. This is really bad as these amino acids are needed for proper skin, nail, and hair growth as well as for weight regulation and optimal immune function. Glycine is a compound which makes 1/3 of the amino acids in gelatin and contains anti-inflammatory properties which accelerate wound healing and improve the quality of your sleep.
Benefits of Gelatin
1. Gelatin contains large amounts of protein and it is a great way to add more protein in your daily diet. As a matter of fact, a tablespoon of gelatin provides up to 6 grams of protein.
2. Gelatin attaches to water and allows the food move through the digestive system much easily, which in turn improves digestion.
3. Adding gelatin to your daily diet can help heal the lining of your stomach and digestive tract. It also heals food intolerances and certain allergies.
4. Due to its amino acid content which is crucial in preventing degeneration of cartilage in joints, gelatin promotes bone and joint health.
5. Gelatin stimulates the elimination of toxins from the body as glycine, an amino acid found in gelatin, helps the liver remove toxins from the system.
6. Gelatin contains keratin, a strong protein which is naturally found in the hair, nails, teeth, and skin. Therefore, gelatin promotes hair, nail, and teeth health.
7. Gelatin improves the elasticity of your skin as it is made up of collagen. Regular consumption of gelatin helps you look much healthier and younger than any other collagen facial cream.
8. Gelatin promotes accelerated wound healing as glycine, the aforementioned amino acid, acts as potent anti-inflammatory agent.
9. According to a recent study, the consumption of gelatin helps people sleep better. The people who participated in the study report better cognitive function and less daytime drowsiness as well.
10. Last but not least, gelatin promotes healthy weight loss. According to the experts, it boosts metabolism and stimulates the production of Human Growth Hormone.
Delicious Homemade Jelly – RECIPE
1 cup green tea
Honey or stevia
3 tbsp unflavored gelatin
1 cup orange juice
1 cup grape juice or fresh strawberries
Cook the green tea and add honey or stevia, to your preference
Then, stir in the unflavored gelatin and let it dissolve
Remove from heat and allow it to cool off
Add the orange juice and grape juice
Transfer the mixture into a container and keep it refrigerated for at least 3 hours
Like us →