The 10 Types of Empaths – Which One Are You?
Like us →
Ladies and gentlemen, if you suspect that you are more sensitive than the people around you, then continue reading to find out if you too are an empath in an insensitive world. If you really are an empath, you will recognize some of these experiences that are faced by most empaths:
- You tend to absorb other people’s feelings and emotions and experience them as your own
- You consistently feel mental and physical fatigue
- Your emotional state tends to swing throughout a day based on external stimuli
- If someone close to you is in physical pain, you can feel their pain in your own body
- You cherish solitude, which helps you refresh and recharge
- People prefer to come to you with their problems
- You simply cannot bear violence or cruelty
- You are naturally caring and nurturing
- You are an excellent listener
- Your awareness of our physical environment is greater than normal, e.g. your sense of taste, smell, hearing, touch, etc.
- Crowded places tend to overwhelm and drain you
- Animals and children seem to be attracted to you
Different Types of Empaths – Which One Are You?
Yes, as we mentioned before – being an empath can have many benefits! But, at the same time, it can also weigh you down and cause anxiety. This is one of the reasons why it is important to understand our individual experiences in the hope to better understand ourselves. The following is a list of different types of empaths and a small description to help you understand what kind of an empath you may be.
1. Physically Receptive Empath
Many empaths seem to be receptive to the physical pains and illnesses of other people. The pain can manifest in the empath’s own body – an ability which has proven to be extremely useful in healing.
2. Emotionally Receptive Empath
Almost all empaths are extremely receptive of external emotional states. This can result in physically and emotionally feeling other people’s emotions before they are expressed.
3. Claircognizant Empath
Claircognizant empaths have the ability to know if something needs to be done or if a statement of a person’s intentions is true or misleading, without any rational reasoning. Such empaths have the ability to know if they should do something or not.
4. Geomantic Empaths
These empaths have the ability to read signals and energy transmitted from the soil or earth. Meaning, they can feel if a natural disaster is impending.
5. Fanna Empath
Fanna empaths can feel, hear, and interact with animals.
6. Medium Empath
Medium empaths, as the name suggests, can either feel, see or hear spirits.
7. Flora Empath
Slightly similar to Fanna Empaths, as they can communicate with plants by being able to feel or receive their signals.
8. Psychometric Empath
These empaths develop the ability to receive energy, impressions, and information from inanimate objects such as jewelry, photographs, etc.
9. Telepathic Empath
Telepathic empaths can accurately read another peron’s unexpressed thoughts.
10. Precognitive Empath
Such empaths can feel a situation or event before its occurrence. These usually manifests in the form of dreams of emotional or physical sensations. In this insensitive and coarse world, empaths can often find it difficult to maintain their inner harmony. But with self-awareness, everyone, including empaths, can learn to appreciate their unique gifts and abilities.
Like us →